What are working on?

are you working on any of these?

• Total voters
Dont post about how there are more flourishes than just dan and dave's flourishes. I dont care, the only floureshes i realy like are dan and dave floureshe's. If you are working on any thing els just say.

"If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all."

and the sybil cut by brian tudor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Molecule 4 for now. Then I'll start working on Tokyo then Hollywood. I love the molecule 4 cuts because they are so fluid. They're not choppy like most two handed cut type flourishes. Very pretty.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
and he became a prostitue for money to buy more coke, and bought a gun. He committed suicide 5 days later, and no one came to his funeral.

P.S. what the hell happened to sybil is a cut by brian tudor. :D

There are more flourishes than DnD Flourishes :p So my answer is i'm working on none of them.

And if you can't hack it because people don't say nice things to the poor widdle boi who doesn't care what other people think, you need to get urself a boifriend.

- JCG

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
sybil is actually a woman. just sayin'

thats what they want you to think. Im thinking cybil shepherd anyway,not the actual sybil from which the name of this flourish came from.

But honestly though,this guy who keeps making these polls is so bored.
Theres no other reason to make them,they're clearly not meant to spark and serious discussion or debate.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
thats what they want you to think. Im thinking cybil shepherd anyway,not the actual sybil from which the name of this flourish came from.

But honestly though,this guy who keeps making these polls is so bored.
Theres no other reason to make them,they're clearly not meant to spark and serious discussion or debate.

just a little bit of trivia for everyone reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_(book)

geddit?

May 9, 2008
I'm sure there are other flourishes that you haven't seen yet that would appeal to you that aren't by Dan and Dave. They aren't the only ones capable of creating material.

I'm working on the Eye Cut by Bone Ho.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results