What are you interested...

Sep 1, 2007
me personally im not intrested in any of the tricks out its probably because i no distortion and i no ambelitious card witch is like panic and i have my version of digital dissolve im waiting to see WITNESS sounds cool and im also ordering some guardians im not hating on the sight im just waiting for witness so if possible can you guys make a vid fast and do the 300 pre-order thing please

You know Distortion??? Wow, I have no clue how it's done. I think Distortion is by far the best effect of the site next to Panic. Distortion has to be one of the most visual transositions I've ever seen. When I get some money in my pocket Distortion is what's going to be in my cart!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Personally, I like everything that is on this site. From the cards to the effects, and also the people here on the forums and running Theory 11. I'm pretty interested in Distortion and the Gaurdians, but I must also admit...I just got done ordering a guilty pleasure...a Rocky the Raccoon spring animal. I can't seem to get enough of David Williamson's spot on The Worlds Greatest Magic.

This should be entertaining when I recieve it.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
You know Distortion??? Wow, I have no clue how it's done. I think Distortion is by far the best effect of the site next to Panic. Distortion has to be one of the most visual transositions I've ever seen. When I get some money in my pocket Distortion is what's going to be in my cart!

yes i no distortion and i made a gimmick and i no were to buy one for 10 dollars i bought one about 2-3 months ago and i made one also

Sep 1, 2007
XD but no website excepts it E mjm or Penguin and i dont want to submit it here only because i dont want to ruin distortion's hype im not saying it would be more hyped about just saying i dont just incase not to put anyone down

Sep 1, 2007
same here i think i no the secret well my method but i dont no how to make the coins so i use amature poker chips XD

Sep 1, 2007
I was just joking :)

But no, I'm not going to try and figure it out and I haven't, I may purchase the DVD from here in the future, but until then, I'll just chill.

i no you were joking i wasnt mad just pointing it out but when or if you buy it youll figure mine out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results