What Are Your Summer Goals in 2009?

Jul 14, 2008
Hi, I was searching around the forums in Theory11 and came across summer goals in 2008 thread. Now, I decided that today is summer which means we all have goals that we want to achieve before we head back to school or college in September. Basically, what are your goals in the summer? It could be card magic, coin magic or other magic related. I'll go first.

First of all, I would like to take some time to finish reading the Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher, Card Controls by Arthur Buckley, Expert Card Techniques, Royal Road to Card Magic and Expert at Card Table as well.

Some of the sleights I would like to work on are:
-Half Gravity Pass
-Outjogged Herman Pass
-Pinky Count
-Rifle Stacking
-One Handed Pop Out
-Clip Shift (trying to make silent and angle proof if possible)
-Palming Techniques
-And others more as well

Cardistry
-Jackson 5
-Pandora
-What the Hell Happened to Sybil Series
-Erdnase Go Around

In conclusion, I would like to work on the presentations more on my routine as well. Share your goals in the summer of 2009 here. Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:

byu

Jul 1, 2009
USA
I believe there was already a thread created about this. I think it was something like "Summer is here. What are your plans/goals." I don't remember exactly.

Hi, I was searching around the forums in Theory11 and came across summer goals in 2008 thread. Now, I decided that today is summer which means we all have goals that we want to achieve before we head back to school or college in September. Basically, what are your goals in the summer? It could be card magic, coin magic or other magic related. I'll go first.

First of all, I would like to take some time to finish reading the Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher, Card Controls by Arthur Buckley, Expert Card Techniques, Royal Road to Card Magic and Expert at Card Table as well.

Some of the sleights I would like to work on are:
-Half Gravity Pass
-Outjogged Herman Pass
-Pinky Count
-Rifle Stacking
-One Handed Pop Out
-Clip Shift (trying to make silent and angle proof if possible)
-Palming Techniques
-And others more as well

Cardistry
-Jackson 5
-Pandora
-What the Hell Happened to Sybil Series
-Erdnase Go Around

In conclusion, I would like to work on the presentations more on my routine as well. Share your goals in the summer of 2009 here. Have a good day.
i'm not sure but i think i said this before, oh well.....here goes:

fine tune some of the basics, and eventually realease a couple of my effects.....

and also continue with my touring for my DVD release: FSM present FLATLINE: the killer DVD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results