What are your thoughts on card pouches?

Aug 4, 2015
So, I basically carry my cards everywhere for flourishes and games. But they're becoming a little warped. I usually keep them in the cardboard case they came in but even that is becoming warped and probably won't last much longer. There aren't many sellers selling playing card pouches with belt loops. What do you guys think? Do you use card pouches or no? Are they worth the money? Where can I get one?

-WolfSage

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
There was this:
But it looks like a fanny pack- not very cool. I'm sure someone makes something that you could find with some Googling. have a few card clips that were just cheap. My goal with them isn't for keeping the cards flat, but to protect the box a bit.

Reactions: Believe-In

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
There was this:
But it looks like a fanny pack- not very cool. I'm sure someone makes something that you could find with some Googling. have a few card clips that were just cheap. My goal with them isn't for keeping the cards flat, but to protect the box a bit.

I've thought about doing something like that, but with pistol holsters of some kind.

I live in Texas, it would (almost) acceptable for me to do that if it wouldn't be so dorky.

Or me getting tackled every time I'd reach and get a deck out from said holster.

Reactions: Justin.Morris

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I use a classic Porper card clip but I have been very interested in the other options like:

Jamie D. Grant's Vault
photo%2877%29.JPG

Michael Eaton's Vert Card Clip. It fits over the belt, similar to a pouch.
vert-card-clip.jpg

Then the'r the High Caliber magic Holster, which is AWESOME!
original_black_front_loaded.jpg

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Aug 4, 2015
The vert card clip looks really cool. I just don't want to pay $50. By the way, I wanted a pouch more for convenience. Preventing warping is good, too.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I bought one cheap one and it actually scratched my box rather than keep it protected. I polished the ones I have and they work well now. I love the Vault look. I would love a Porper but can't prioritize that over other purchases on my ever growing list of magical desires.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I bought one cheap one and it actually scratched my box rather than keep it protected. I polished the ones I have and they work well now. I love the Vault look. I would love a Porper but can't prioritize that over other purchases on my ever growing list of magical desires.

Ah man! You gotta look at the stuff you don't use nearly as much anymore and treat it like the stock market:

SELL! SELL! SELL!

Actually, I can't say that as I have an ever growing magic list as well. And Porper is pretty low on the list.

Disregard!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Ah man! You gotta look at the stuff you don't use nearly as much anymore and treat it like the stock market:

SELL! SELL! SELL!

Actually, I can't say that as I have an ever growing magic list as well. And Porper is pretty low on the list.

Disregard!
YeahYeah! There's a swap meet coming up. My annual dump of old magic drawer stuff. That should pay for the upcoming lecture in November!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results