What coins do you want?

Sep 2, 2007
I would say

5 gold plated Kennedy Half dollars

and

5 Liberty Half dollars

It would be Awesome if I had 5 gold Eisenhower dollars

I used to collect coins so tell me if you guys don't know what I'm talking about and need pics

heh i got quoite a load, i need a dollar flipper, and a new half flipper (lost mine)

dollar size locking slider

triple threat

i also wouldn;t mind about 3 or 4 more c/s coins and a dollar size c/s

im crazy about coin magic... so ill take everything else to, but thats what im aiming for this year

Sep 1, 2007
Are we just talking about what coins we have or want?

Well, I carry 12 half dollars and one copper irish penny. I would like to get four chinese coins that are drasitcly different liket the black and gold ones. I have no use for a coin the size of a full dollar

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
5 softened 20c Australian coins with a shell, all done from Schoolcraft.

Some chinese coins (want to start using them for Bannon's Shanghai Surprise).

Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
I want a DEAD KENNEDY coin. So far as I know, it has never been made, but I want it. It would be a Kennedy coin that is identical to a '64 Kennedy, except the portrait would be a SKULL instead of John's face.

If anyone knows where to get coins MADE for CHEAP, let me know.

Scott.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
5 softened 20c Australian coins with a shell, all done from Schoolcraft.

Some chinese coins (want to start using them for Bannon's Shanghai Surprise).

Ty

Well, I tried to get Schoolcraft to make Aussie gaffs for me, but he has refused due to the laws surrounding modifiying Australian currency.

I do however have about $2000US worth of gaffs coming from Todd Lassen, 20c, and round 50c Expanded Shells (not soft) and some 20c Coin Bites.
If you are really keen on getting a 20c shell then let me know, or a round 50c one at that (they are really sweet coins to work with)

Take care.

Anton

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
FILIPINOS re%** have you tried going to the philippines??

These coins have been out of production for the longest time. My dad's in the PI right now and he can't find these silver pesos anywhere. They were made between 1905-1909 while the Philippines were still a US territory and I don't believe the pesos in circulation now are made in silver. Next time do your research before calling people out. It'll make the world a much better place. Plus you won't look like an ass :).

Sep 4, 2007
Utah
5 Kennedy's with matching year + shell + flipper
Foreign gold coin size matched for a color change.

Not a tall order, it's just what I need right now. I have a stack of Kennedy's they all just have different years.

Oct 17, 2007
3-4 shaved walking liberties and unexpanded shell
3-4 shaved East African Dimes and unexpanded shell... those would be the shiz. :cool: Anyway, what routines do you guys use that you need 5 or 6 coins? or is it just for extras? Also, I've never gotten the dimes before, if anyone has please tell me how they are!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results