What deck is better?

Jun 30, 2009
philippines
I'm sorry for this simple question, but I'm just really thinking about on what kind of cards is better when doing flourishes... i have a air-cushion finish and a smooth finish... so what's better? thanks for the help, I really appreciate it..

Jul 13, 2009
I do little flourishing I prefer the:
Linen finish for cuts
Air cushion for fans

But that is just what I have observed I am sure other cardists have a better informed opinion then I do.

May 18, 2008
I dunno. I happen to end up liking the air cushions more, but I can flourish the same with smooth or linen finish.

I find it to be a good excersize to MAKE sure you can do you flourishes with a normal deck of bikes, that way when you get Tallys, Squeezers, Split Spades, etc, it becomes easier.

Oct 12, 2009
I like to use bycicle all the time. It's just the deck that lay people are familiar with.
And I love doing flourishes, but sometimes its good to be a little clumsy and not do many flourishes when performing card tricks, cause laymen won't be so impressed with the trick... they certainly will be impressed with the way you handle a deck. But as for the magic and revelation of a trick many might think that its just that you know how to handle the deck and they aren't impressed by the actual effect.
Just a thought, what do you say??
BobC

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results