What deck is the nicest

Apr 5, 2016
I know you may be confused by the title but I am looking for a deck that Dosent have to much craziness and is nice to the so my spectators are interested in the cards but not intimidated thanks everyone.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I agree. Monarchs are very nice. I find the red deck more subtle to spectators, but I rarely have people even notice, and when they do, they just say nice cards. I have to say though, the Gold Monarchs are amazing. I wish I could buy them bulk. I think I would change exclusively to them for my gigs if they were affordable. The only other custom deck I've used for gigs were the stingers, which were really nice and classy. For the most part I destroy a deck of cards each gig now. For casual performance with friends, no one thinks twice.

Jun 12, 2016
Arizona
This is all opinion. Whenever I'm not using standard bikes, I only use Red Monarchs or White Artisans.

No one really questions Monarchs, and when they do notice them, they just think they look cool. Artisans however, really get people's attention and I only use them on occasion.

Reactions: David Brooke
Sep 17, 2016
This is all personal preference & I LOVE the Madison Rounders. I don't know why but I think they look so cool & they feel really good in my hands. So those are my favorite!

Jun 12, 2016
Arizona
Just so you know, almost all custom decks from the USPCC, -wherever you get them,- use the same stock and some form of magic finish, so even if some do feel different they all handle well.

We can tell you about our favorite cards, but what really matters is what YOU think you'd use. Look for a design you like, and go with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results