What do you think about Kaos?

why are you asking about E products here. First you start with your Brad questions and now about E products. It sounds to me your just trying to start bad blood here. If your so interested about E then you should join their forums. There are product reviews there. I think I can speak for most of the members here that the E threads are getting old. Sorry about my bluntness,:confused:

Shane.

Sep 1, 2007
Italy
it's a great trick but don't buy it if you are a begninner... you will need a move that makes feel many magicians guilty or not comfortable...
I was one of them too.

Sep 1, 2007
why are you asking about E products here. First you start with your Brad questions and now about E products. It sounds to me your just trying to start bad blood here. If your so interested about E then you should join their forums. There are product reviews there. I think I can speak for most of the members here that the E threads are getting old. Sorry about my bluntness,:confused:

Shane.

Just because T11 doesn't sell it, doesn't mean he shouldn't ask a community of magicians for their opinion on a product. He's more likely to get honest reviews somewhere other than the product's home site anyway.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
It's a basic CTW, it shouldn't have been sold really but still, that's ellusionist for you.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
As a magician, I thought it seemed painfully obvious as to the method.
Now, a spectator would probably look at it and think its an amazing effect.
Its up to you, I think that its a pretty risky trick, but if you want it, then go for it!

As a magician, I thought it seemed painfully obvious as to the method.
Now, a spectator would probably look at it and think its an amazing effect.
Its up to you, I think that its a pretty risky trick, but if you want it, then go for it!

I agree with you and Farrell. The method is ridiculously obvious if you have any knowledge from The Royal Road to Card Magic. It shouldn't have been marketed. I can't believe they did.

Sure, it can get awesome reactions if done right. Same goes for pretty much any trick. I would stay away from it and look for another CTW that isn't as obvious.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Even though I don't openly use this effect very often...at all...it still is a fine effect. I, like some of you, just don't like the method used.

I always felt that it could be made into something more "covert" if you get my drift. But, if you really want to perform it practice it continuously until you can do it backwards in your sleep.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
haha agreed... I dont thonk they should sell it because of the method... but their marketing is exceptionally good, a 10 out of 10 and the trick, in my opinion, the method, its a 2 out of 10.

Nov 17, 2007
In the forums of ellucionist only there are the positive comments of all his products and the negative comments erase them that is called a marketing gentlemen

Tempest put a review of The Invisble Touch - Lior Manor
................................................................................................................
I give this product a 0 out of 10, and I would go lower if I could, but I actually tried to be nice in this review.

' Maybe for SOME small portion of people, they in May find something useful with this material, but for, the Ist would have an easier swindled tapping my Wal-Mart Christmas Tree for Maple Syrup.

........................................................................................................................

Only his products are good and the rest does not serve according to them

Sep 1, 2007
Italy
i think the method used is disgusting
come on man! stop thinking only about the method! try to focus only on the effect!

Most of the people don't know that we are able to control a card in the deck, bring to the top or the bottom, false shuffle etc....
In the spectator's eyes a deck is a deck.... nothing more.
So stop please telling thet the method is horrible because it's easy because easy and direct methods hit hard.

Don't forget that you can show your hands empty right before the penetration....

Sep 1, 2007
I think Kaos is one of the worst tricks I have ever seen. The method is just lame as can be. You most likely could come up with your own method in a couple of hours and it would be just like kaos or better. I also got the impression the Daniel Garcia thought the whole thing was pathetic as well. But maybe thats just me.

Nov 17, 2007
SOMEONE OF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS METHOD EARLIER =
THE RESPONSE IS NOT.
Stop Focusing in the Methdod and look the reactions
In the personal I like the trick but it does not make itself comfortable to my style

Ovecourse the method counts! It's nota s important as the effect, but if the method isn't practical then why would you use the effect. Sure this could fool the average laymen, but it's still obvious even though E doesn't show the whole effect in the trailer. I guessed it right when it happened.

It's not a horrible method. I have a problem with it because it's very easy to flash or get caught. The method is so simple. Not in a good way. I doubt it's original.

I think the only reason E marketed it is becuase it's an impromptu CTW. Surely an kid who's starting out in magic wants to perform one of David Blaine's most famous effects. They're going to think they can go and perform the trick just like DB anytime they want. IMHO ovecourse.

D

Deleted member 2755

My god. I'm a novice in magic and I cannot believe how many experienced magicians are acting worse than I do. People need to stop focusing on the methods of a trick, and start focusing on what it feels like to the spectator.

The method is somewhat of a slap to the face, I will say. However, it is still a method for a great effect. Sure, the magician may be somewhat disappointed when they find a method to an effect, but is that not what they payed for? Think about it from the spectator's point of view. A random card is chosen (it really is random). You allow the spectator to shuffle the cards. You mess them up on the window. You go the the other side. You show both hands empty. You then slowly pull it through the glass.

Listen, don't listen to anybody here that says "The method is so lame." These are the people that expect real magic when they receive the effect. That isn't the case obviously as it is with every other trick. I personally recommend buying the effect. It is an impromptu card through window. It is actually currently the effect that I am practicing. There is only one move involved in the entire effect. Just one sleight. I give the effect a thumbs up.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results