What do you want to see next?

Apr 27, 2008
What do you want to see next from T11. Maybe some coins, dollar bills, a new card trick/flourishing or maybe some mentalism. I am not asking what they will come out with next but what type of trick would you like to see them come out with next.

I know I want to see some mentalism brought out onto T11's table to go along with their tricks. I pretty much have everything except for Trilogy and Exile and so far only half way disappointment is from TnR. So what do you want to see and why is that?

Apr 27, 2008
Ehhh, it looks good but not my style really. Anyways it's not what is coming out but what type of dvd/download would you like T11 to release.

Oct 24, 2008
Savannah, GA
Ehhh, it looks good but not my style really. Anyways it's not what is coming out but what type of dvd/download would you like T11 to release.

I second the mentalism. Something visual, hopefully. Barring that, some geek magic. Just anything to get away from the cards, really.

Apr 27, 2008
Bobo's book on E or any other website actually. Check it out, it has the best bang for your buck out of any single thing in magic imo.

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
t11 is too much cards right now. I want to see some mentalism and a really good trick with i signed coin. And if it's "going thru a bottle" then i don't care, we see enough of that crap on e

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know how many times I've already said this, but I'm gonna say it again...
I would really like to some mentalism effects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results