What does your screen name mean?

Just curious to why you picked the names you did as your screen name. And for those of you who used your real names as your SN, are borring.

As for mine, it's been my nickname at school and with my freinds since like 5th grade. I guess it's because I was allways the crazy, energetic goofball of the group. I dunno...

So what does your screen name mean?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ah! but believe it or not Jordan Garret is my magicians name.

No one knows my real name.

Well it is jordan.

but not garret.

And i thought jack Brat was boring *Camp nick name. Egyption ratscrew. always got the jacks*

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
A band I liked when I was younger, there new music is awful now. But I like the name and the last 3 numbers are something I just came up with because it is easy to remember.

it mean hi im josh? in a forum like this i like my real name as i donlt want to hide who i am. i feel people that have screen name feel they can be less then honest without ramification. not that is true in all cases mide you -)

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Pff,

Trevor Rocks Everything Vividly On Roaches

My Organic Rabbit Goes And NIBBLESYOURHEADOFF.

I'm pretty sure I win...

Trevor

Mitchell stands for:

Mitchell Is The Coolest Hottest Excellent Limbo Limboer

Stafiej stands for:

Super Transformation At Fairy Islands Ending Jam

Seriously it's just my name.

Mitchell

Jumping off racing Ducks and Nincompoops

Getting a radical red Evernoisy Tamborine

Sep 1, 2007
Long is my last name. The "man?" I am the man, I guess. Not the beatnik kind of "man," but the fascist one-party state 1984 Orwell style "man." Big Brother is watching, damnit.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Just curious to why you picked the names you did as your screen name. And for those of you who used your real names as your SN, are borring.

I'm Katie... I'm the farthest thing from boring.
You were probably just trying to be funny, as most magicians do.... OH SNAP!

All kidding aside, nice to meet you Goofy.

KE

Sep 1, 2007
You know, people have actually asked my about that. That's kind of funny that you should bring it up. It's all good, though. Nice to meet you, man.

Sep 1, 2007
it mean hi im josh? in a forum like this i like my real name as i donlt want to hide who i am. i feel people that have screen name feel they can be less then honest without ramification. not that is true in all cases mide you -)

I think most people (like my self) made nick names like this because they play videogames online and this was there tag, thats my case.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results