What Downloads would you recommend me?

Jul 17, 2013
Hello,

I just got a gift of 30$ and I would like to buy some tricks (but since the shipping alone would cost me more than 20$, I'm only looking for DLs). However, with this many tricks out there, what tricks are worth it the most in your oppinion? I already own Pressure, Reflex and Stairway.

Thank you very much.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Watch some Trailers and get, what you think fits your personal style...

I highly recommend though all Jason England 1on1s if you are interested in Card Sleights...
But there's so much more great stuff here on T11 - you will definetely find something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2013
zach mueller and rick laxs effects are good and also inflict by patrick kun are very good in my opinion

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The only things you own are Pressure, Reflex and Stairway?

I generally say if you don't know exactly what you want, don't buy anything. This will do a lot to avoid getting burned by something you'll never use.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Martin, happy to help. What kind of magic do you like the most - and what type of performance settings do you usually perform in? For example - at school, at work, at home for friends, etc? Let me know and we'd be happy to recommend some specific things that fit your style and would work well in the performance environment you encounter the most.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results