What flourish is giving you trouble?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Cardmaster211, Feb 16, 2010.

1. What flourish is giving you trouble it can be any flourish that a magician created for example dan and dave buck. The one that gives me trouble is the jackson five.

2. Getting Pandora to look at smooth as Dan's
    Cheers
    Andrew

3. I am having a hard time with Erdnase Go Around (I finally got the grip correct, it's just the pulling I am having trouble with)

4. BOne Ho's Eye Cut

5. The thing I am having most trouble with right now (besides pandora) is Kryptonite. I cannot seem to get the packet beneath my index back up above the deck.

6. Yeah Suhaas G, I can do the whole cut perfectly, but then at the last part, I try to lever it up with the ring and pinkie and it just stays stuck under the index finger. I guess it needs practice.

7. Im having trouble with the false sybil, just the revolution cut part cause it is slightly different than the regular revolution cut. Im also having a little trouble with Garry's Early Bird, and Ellusionistkent's Moonwalk which I find to be pretty difficult.

8. Honestly the Tornado cut is a pain for me. I can't find a tutorial (hadn't expected one) and learning from watching isn't working out :p

9. Eko: It's hard to get the rhythm right.

10. Im Finding phase 2 of jackson five is a pain in the A*** i can do all the others phases fine but that one is difficult 4 me

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiPEvvAPaL4

Here's a tutorial on the tornado cut (or a variation I'm not sure.)

Check It Out!

12. Hey Canada magic,
    There is a link to the original tutorial. I will PM you about it

13. the reverse action of leno cut to genesis...

sometimes my index finger goes above the card and i cant do the revolution cut.

14. I still have a problem with the Swing cut closer, damn its hard