What flourish makes you feel like a badass?

Sep 1, 2007
It's a kind of melodramatic title but I'm sure you all know what I mean. I think everyone has a flourish that when they do absolutely perfectly they just think "hell yeah, I rule :p"

For me it's when I do a perfect molecule 2 one card production from the trilogy. When you get the perfect flip and the card sticks out not too far but just far enough, and the flipped packet makes that beautiful "smack" sound as it hits the other one and lands perfectly squared.

It might be when you do a hot shot cut and the card spins just right, or a perfectly even le paul spread, or you do the perfect tornado cut and you just think "hmm I could do this for hours :p"

Post your favourite!

Sep 1, 2007
My Thumb Fan is so freakin' even and big with 54 cards.. damn! : D

But I spend like forever perfecting it. ^^

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
i turn to my left and do a hotshot cut then the card spin from all the way clockwise and got caught with the same hand on my back that is the moment i just cant stop myself cracking up a big smile on my face... aya you know it !!.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that means; butter is sexy? - No comment, lol.

On a more serious note; none of the flourishes I perform make me feel 'proud' or 'better' than anyone else. Yet, I usually feel good when I perform the "old" Pandora, it just feels great to do- the packets are made to come apart and together so smoothly, it's brilliant.

Great cut!

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 12, 2007
Definately the "very long spring" (cause I sucked at it for soooo long) and pressure fans..there's nothing like that feeling of squeezing out that perfect fan and last and definately not least........the cobra cut!! (also because it took me soooooooo long to nail that packet catch without dropping).

Sep 4, 2007
new york
VERTIGO! everyones like HOLY S#%*! i always smile and under pressure and arm spread turn over and catch, but nothing beats vertigo for me. Hacky vertigo only though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results