What happened to Penguin Magic?

Sep 8, 2007
Ok, 2 days ago I ordered Talk About Tricks DVD by Joshua Jay, and I still haven't gotten an email that confirmed my order. I also have tried calling them but no one is picking up the phones. Does anyone know what happened with them?

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
ok...i made like 3 orders from penguin...and they never send confirmation emails (not that i know of)...all i know is that ive never received an email about my order form them...also, there is nobody to answer their phones on the weekends, so they just turn them off...dont worry bro..

also...shouldnt this be posted in the penguin forum...they have a whole thread about this

Sep 1, 2007
This is not the place for questions like this. Try addressing the problem you are having at the source, Penguin Magic.

-Dave-

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, we'll be more than happy to help you over at Penguin. But, since this thread is here, and not there; Penguin stopped sending Confirmation E-mails a long time ago. The only way to know if your order is New, Processing, or Shipped is to go to your "MyPenguinMagic" and check it out.

D

Deleted member 2755

Wanna know what's funny? When I ordered Trilogy from them, it got to my house in 3 days (including the day i ordered it.... and i got free shipping. ;)) However, when I got it, my status was processing. Trust me, it's fine. Plus they only work on weekdays so you can't reach them on the weekends. Don't worry. Penguin is still awesome. ;) Also, I don't get confirmation e-mails either so it's fine. However, I don't know why they say you will get a confirmation e-mail after every order you place though...

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Wanna know what's funny? When I ordered Trilogy from them, it got to my house in 3 days (including the day i ordered it.... and i got free shipping. ;)) However, when I got it, my status was processing. Trust me, it's fine. Plus they only work on weekdays so you can't reach them on the weekends. Don't worry. Penguin is still awesome. ;) Also, I don't get confirmation e-mails either so it's fine. However, I don't know why they say you will get a confirmation e-mail after every order you place though...

-Doug

Sinful is right we live 20 min tops from eachother and I get my penguin products at warp speed and NJ is a long way from las vegas you should get it soon.

We really can't help on our end. And neither can Ellusionist if you asked this question there too. All we can do is give you reasurring comments. This really can't be solved here. Try emailing penguin about it. But by the way, they did stop sending confirmations a while ago.

For any more problems contact penguin magic. They'll offer better help than we can.

Dylan P.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results