What happened to the 1-on-1's by Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher?

Sep 24, 2007
Burlington
I haven't been on T11 for quite a while now, as I was pretty busy with school.
I just popped in today and was browsing through the 1 on 1 section. I noticed that the 1 on 1s by Lee Asher and Aaron Fisher are no longer available? How come?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thirdhit,

Great to have you back! Those videos were requested to be removed by the artists, so we removed them. In related news, we've added over 15 new 1-on-1 downloads in the past 6 months, so take a look around and see what's new.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
You should really film some new 1 on 1s in the style of card fundamentals vol 1 and 2, they were great. While Theory11 has some amazing 1 on 1s and the latest run of 1 on 1s with Jason England has been more then amazing theory11 does not really offer a great place where you can start.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well, most magicians and flourishers do not start at the "Underground Magic and Cardistry Epicenter". Most people start off of Youtube or books. This is a step past the beginning. I personally started off of Youtube and then moved on to the Trilogy. I didn't actually find T11 until about 3 months after I started.

-G

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Well, most magicians and flourishers do not start at the "Underground Magic and Cardistry Epicenter". Most people start off of Youtube or books. This is a step past the beginning. I personally started off of Youtube and then moved on to the Trilogy. I didn't actually find T11 until about 3 months after I started.

-G

Haha, joke right?

Theory11 has some of the greatest magicians in the world on their team and Aaron Fishers card fundamental 1 on 1s were fantastic. There is better to learn from someone who know what they are talking about and someone who can guide them in the right direction.

Learning from youtube and moving on to the trilogy is some of the worst things you can do if you want to learn proper technique.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
That is a good point, but beginners don't know that! They don't even know of T11. I agree that T11 would be an amazing starting point, and I wish I had started here, but is widely unknown to beginner magicians. There is really nothing you can do about that besides advertise.

-G

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
You should really film some new 1 on 1s in the style of card fundamentals vol 1 and 2, they were great. While Theory11 has some amazing 1 on 1s and the latest run of 1 on 1s with Jason England has been more then amazing theory11 does not really offer a great place where you can start.

We have a number of super simple, easy beginner tricks (Invisible Reverse, Simple Triumph, Blind, etc) - as well as beginner videos on sleight of hand (The Double Lift, The Bluff Pass, etc). However, I must agree that more concentration could be pushed to the beginner department. Everyone has to start somewhere, and we should be providing an incredible, directed experience for beginners to jump into. We're working on that exact thing.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
personally these forums pointed me to the basics when i was a beginner. that and i sent out erally lame emails to all the magicians i could find asking where to go. hardly anybody took the time to tell me. granted i was being a little lame and annoying. but still i didnt know jack about magic. then adam grace pointed me to royal road. thats when my magic got started.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results