What happened to the Smoke and Mirrors preview video?

Sep 1, 2007
The video the bucks made for the smoke and mirrors deck was the 2nd lowest rated video ever made by t11, it didnt show any flourishing but, it said "Official teaser video for Smoke & Mirrors - now available here. Full preview video will be released soon" and a month laterer the full preview video has not been released? did I miss it :confused:

Nov 17, 2007
I've been wondering about that too. They said they were still editing it. But, a month is a bit long...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
There's already a thread for this and this is what they said

No trailer was ever promised.

Honestly, it's a deck of cards. Flashing them around on video is not going to show any more detail then the photos already do.

On a further note, we will have a trailer for the second release as we have some new material to that we'd like to show off.

Speaking of the "second release", we took into account many of your comments about the overall look & feel of the cards and think we have substantially improved what we feel was already great. The new Smoke & Mirrors should go to print on Tuesday.

Cheers,
dan

Sep 1, 2007
If they just sent the 2nd edition to get printed I gotta wait to put up the review, damn, I hate how the older ones arent up to date (like the E deck review talk about "the black ghost deck should be good"). I'll just do the split spades review in the mean time, but Im excited to see what differences the twinz made.

also "No trailer was ever promised" uhm, bull sh*t? it says "full preview video will be released soon"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results