What happened?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Question to admin or "Higher beings" if you will.

Yesterday My inbox could only hold 50 messages and today it can hold 75?
a little update?
Also whhat happened to my status?

It said i was a senior member and now i am back to being a member..

Could someone explain?

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I hope peole don't take the ranks as seriousely as other boards. Or we're going to start seeing a LOT of double postings and a LOT of pointless posts. We should try and keep all posts meaningful.

Oh i know.
My main question was the inbox.

I have a few more questions.
There was a rumour spread in a few forums.
Is it true the Garcia Might be joining you guys?

~Jordan

Oh i know.
My main question was the inbox.

I have a few more questions.
There was a rumour spread in a few forums.
Is it true the Garcia Might be joining you guys?

~Jordan

I asked that in Waynes forum =p. I wondered if he replied I'll have to check.

But there's been tons of mention about Mr.Garcia around here by staff. The video from Kenner, Houchins involvement with him. I hope he does :). He's one of my faves and his DVD's are awesome and funny. Same laid back humour type as these boards.

-RA69

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Yes, we have expanded how many PMs your inbox can hold. You guys are communicating so well. I can only imagine the amount of Private Messages you're sending one another.

Yes, we have expanded how many PMs your inbox can hold. You guys are communicating so well. I can only imagine the amount of Private Messages you're sending one another.

Make me feel left out with 0 private messages sent and recieved :( thanks Jon....haha j/k man but again it's good to see you guys are updating and tweaking things as much as you are. Loving every moment of it
--RA69

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

YES! Thank you!
I was hoping that wasn't a glitch of some sort.

But what about rumours of Mr. Garcia Joining us in the future and Status?

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
Ranks are Ranks and to post for Ranks is just sad, Get a life seriously.

And i imagine they were just testing the ranks out and when they realised some people have posted 150+ on the first day they realised that they need to go higher.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Ranks are Ranks and to post for Ranks is just sad, Get a life seriously.

And i imagine they were just testing the ranks out and when they realised some people have posted 150+ on the first day they realised that they need to go higher.

Ouch man.
it was a simple question. I post because i ask questions.
And i give help.
I dont post for ranks.

And our probably right there.

Its probably raised to 500-1000

~Jordan

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
If that was a movie either someone would get killed.

Or it would go to the credits.

DAMN!

THe suspence is killing me.

~Jordan

Nononono.
He would ahev said his line, followed by dramatic music, and then just as he was about to say whether or not Danny would be joining, there would be an explosion of some sort, and THEN it would go to credits.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Nononono.
He would ahev said his line, followed by dramatic music, and then just as he was about to say whether or not Danny would be joining, there would be an explosion of some sort, and THEN it would go to credits.

Or or the camera would be looking at the ground and all of a sudden you would see feet. As te cameraa pans up, you would see the outline of a face but it would be to dark to tell who it is.

THEN it would go to credits.

Another question.

Where is everyone else?

I only see riker on time to time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results