What is Cerca Trova?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
What is Cerca Trova. Isn't it one of the shirts on T11? But now it sounds like a new dvd or something? Any thoughts?

Sep 2, 2007
Cerca Trova is an Italian phrase that translates to "Seek and You Shall Find." The Cerca Trova forum is a place for intelligent, serious discourse concerning relevant issues and theory in the art of magic. The Cerca Trova t-shirt was based on the forum, which was based upon a phrase from a famous Giorgio Vasari painting.

There's thread about "What is Cerca Trova?" in the Cerca Trova forum that you might like to take a look at.

Cheers,
JTM

Since Cerca Trova means "Seek and you shall find" that's the phrase they use if they put hidden images, or links onto the site. For the Witness contest, the paragraph which stated there was a contest I believe ssaid at the very end of the paragraph Cerca Trova, correct me if I'm wrong someone.

Apart from being the forum to discuss "The Cerca Trova forum is a place for intelligent, serious discourse concerning relevant issues and theory in the art of magic" as brilliantly stated by Jack. It refers to hidden things you cannot normally see around the site. And is one of Theory11's "key" phrases besides C+,Nanapancakes, and Danny Garcia is a Ninja haha.

Hope I helped out a bit more.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
This summer when everybody was participating in the "What is Theory 11" treausure hunt, the phrase Cerca Trova appeared at the bottom of most pages. As JackTheMagician has already pointed out, it translates to "Seek and You Shall Find." It was used as a way to kind of keep the people going and get some hype, since then it has become sort of Theory 11's trademark phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results