What is different about the box

Aug 31, 2007
on the guardian second edition thread, Jbame sent us a link, it was not what i expected, and i dont know if it was supose to be there or not. but after seing it i am very sad that i opened my last pack right before they sold out =[ =[

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
on the guardian second edition thread, Jbame sent us a link, it was not what i expected, and i dont know if it was supose to be there or not. but after seing it i am very sad that i opened my last pack right before they sold out =[ =[
He was actually kidding about the link. Although it is very strange that it is actually a registered domain. Even stranger is the domain's register -- one Ms. Cleo.

That was another joke.

Anyway, we do not own the domain nor are we promoting the 2nd Editions through that site. Hope this helps.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
He was actually kidding about the link. Although it is very strange that it is actually a registered domain. Even stranger is the domain's register -- one Ms. Cleo.

That was another joke.

Anyway, we do not own the domain nor are we promoting the 2nd Editions through that site. Hope this helps.

I know it probably won't do much good to ask, but:
Can you give us an idea of when we'll see some promo pics of the 2nd Edition Guardians?

Sep 2, 2007
yeh these cards hopefully will be as good as ghosts if so i will buy alot as i love the design

I hope they're not like the ghosts because my ghosts so warped that they won't come of their box :(.

Or an approximate release date, just so we can get our hopes up a tad :)

As soon they're all printed up, I'm sure they'll release it, instead of having us wait months for it (like E with the UltraGaff :D). They might release it on October 1st, if it's ready by then, which would align it with the release of Distortion (but, they may not).

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
really i have never heard of that happening so u can't even get them out mayb u should complain to E

I did, and customer-service was great -- they kept sending me replacements, which also began to clump up, and this exchange happened a couple of times, until I came to the realization that all the Ghost decks that will touch my magical hands will clump up.

I had a minor problem with the Guardians clumping up, but that was easily fixed :) -- unlike the Ghosts :(.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
yea, the link was sent to ebay, some dude was selling gaurdians for like 50 bucks a deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results