What is the best card flourish ever?

Oct 22, 2011
so I've been wondering what is the best card flourish ever? In my opinion its between Jackson 5 and Pandora which are both by the Buck twins. But what do you think is the best card flourish ever and why? if you disagree with me completely or if you agree with me i want to hear your replies. Thanks!

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
It all varies from person to person. There is no one 'best' card flourish in my opinion but I do like some people's style of flourishes. These people include Henrik Forberg and Oliver Sogard.

Oct 22, 2011
It all varies from person to person. There is no one 'best' card flourish in my opinion but I do like some people's style of flourishes. These people include Henrik Forberg and Oliver Sogard.
Oh ok thanks dude Ill check those two guys out, im a noob and card flourishing at the moment haha. regards, Curtis

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
If you're looking for beginning level flourishes, check out Genesis v1 and v2 by Andrei Jikh or Papercuts by Chris Hestnes. Sorry, I thought you were quite experienced at flourishes.

Oct 22, 2011
If you're looking for beginning level flourishes, check out Genesis v1 and v2 by Andrei Jikh or Papercuts by Chris Hestnes. Sorry, I thought you were quite experienced at flourishes.

No im only joking haha Ive been doing card flourishes/cardistry for about a year and a half so I am a little bit experienced, lol I just like calling myself a noob.

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
I think the best flourishes are Pandora and The Anaconda Dribble...I'm always impressed when I watch someone perform it, even though I've watched it plenty of times

Dec 8, 2011
I think that the eye cut by Bone Ho is the best! why is because it also adds the element of a symbol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results