What is to come in the future?

Sep 1, 2007
If any staff members could answer this I would appreciate it alot. My question is, what's in the works? Are you guys going to make more cards, or is the guardian the only one we'll see? Any dvd projects going, say with DnD or chris kenner? What direction are you heading in, will there be any mentalism?

Sep 1, 2007
They said they have a lot of things in the works and that they're heading toward a certain style so that should tell you a lot right there. This "style" though is probably going to be just like E's. Who knows, maybe they'll prove me wrong.

Sep 1, 2007
I know, what's with this bull with the shadow masters. Just release the freakin deck you idiots. When was the last time an E-produced product came out?

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
You have a solid point there. Your absolutely right. I love Ellusionist, but I have been very dissapointed in the fact that it seems like almost all they are concerned about right now is their marketing opportunities. I mean don't get me wrong I am exstatic with some of the things they say they are coming out with. To be quite frank I don't think it really matters. Theory11 is here. My new home:)

Good solid thread though.

You have a solid point there. Your absolutely right. I love Ellusionist, but I have been very dissapointed in the fact that it seems like almost all they are concerned about right now is their marketing opportunities. I mean don't get me wrong I am exstatic with some of the things they say they are coming out with. To be quite frank I don't think it really matters. Theory11 is here. My new home:)

Good solid thread though.

Yup my new home as well friend, but if E wanted to compete or try to....they would release their stuff rather soon. But as for new products here you can see some of the release dates for the upcoming stuff...But I heard there may be more stuff from different artists not yet mentioned.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results