What is "Turner Touch Principal"?

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Today while surfing I saw someone making a reference to this turner touch principal. That's the first time I heard this term. Is there really some principal with this name? If yes then without revealing can someone brief me about it and where can I find about it?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Today while surfing I saw someone making a reference to this turner touch principal. That's the first time I heard this term. Is there really some principal with this name? If yes then without revealing can someone brief me about it and where can I find about it?
Do you have a link to where you saw it?

Edit: It may be referencing Richard Turner, who is able to feel the individual ink spots on a card through touch and figure out what they are. Mr. Turner is pretty famous, he's the blind gambling demonstrator who is an expert at what he does. He also created the Gold Standard Bicycle Decks (Bee stock, Bike Design). Maybe someone else is trying to figure out how to do this?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I saw this as a comment to a video of a trick asking the creator if he is using this principal. I guess I'll wait and see if someone knows more abt it and guide me where to read about it cuz the trick that I saw had me scratching my head

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results