What is valuable to you?

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
I was just thinking "What's valuable to you guys?"
It can be anything magic-related, it can be something you learned from a performance of maybe something you bought that taught you something. Heck it can even be a deck of cards. Just say what it is and why it's valuable to you!

Get ready for a wall of text below...

One of my more valued possesion (Not most valuable but it's up there) would be Indecent DVD by Wayne Houchin. I stumbled onto E a few years back, I think it was 2006. So I looked through and everything looked pretty advance for me at the time but Indecent caught my eye. I watched it a million times and still couldn't believe my eyes. Impromptu and no gimmicks? I thought it was impossible. But this Dvd is most valuable to me because if I hadn't bought this DVD then I wouldn't have known about all these possibilities and things that I could do in magic. Also I wouldn't have gotten to be apart of the online magic community and found T11 which is one of the most helpful resources that I know of.

And that was my wall of text ;)

Thanks for reading!
Peace, Bryan

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
before i even got into magic, my grandmother had given me several old coins. Within them were several silver dollars and one Morgan. I have carried it with me since the day she gave it to me. its my lucky charm. I found out after i got more seriously into magic that they were common articles most magician's possess and it made me love it even more. I own a money clip with a exact duplicate Morgan within it and my Schoolcraft set was modeled after it. My grandmother means a lot to me and every time i see the coin or perform with it i remember her and it brings a smile to my face. thats probably the most valuable thing i own. Second would be the deck of split spades signed by David Blaine because he is a big reason why im doing magic.

May 3, 2008
Signed deck from Blaine during his last stunt, as well as a deck signed by the Bucks. Actually, I would say my collection of cards because it shows exactly how much dedication I have for magic. If not that, then my copy of Erdnase. It's great to just read through and study it.

May 8, 2008
England
Just magic-related... Hmm, love my Wynn's and Guardians :p :p :p
The witness DVD made me realise just how visual magic could be and what reactions I could get. It taught me the main thing I base every bit of magic I do on - 'Simplicity'.
Doing Lapse to a small group of people, nothing else I do feels that good. But really I guess, certain reactions, performances or tricks I remember. So yeah, that.
Sorry for the long post.

-S

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
the most valuable thing I have in life would be family... thats the backbone of every magician, well in my opinion MAGIC related it would have to be the E gaffed deck... no the wayne&garcia but the normal one!! tons of tricks right there !!!

Sep 30, 2008
My faith in God.

Magic related would be a collection of ace of spades cards each signed by someone...so far I have Jay Sankey, Daryl, Paul Wilson, Dean Dill, and I lost my Simon Lovell one....oh and I have one from my pal Mike Robinson.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
It would have to be seeing Lennart Green performing for the first time (not live). It was just stunning. It really made me forget limits and words like "impossible". Anything can be achieved.

Dec 3, 2008
Mass.
First and foremost, My mentor, teacher and friend Michael Paul.

Strong magic
Maximum Entertainment

The one most valuable thing to me is My audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results