What is your current project?

Nov 6, 2007
Hey guys what are you currently working on in flourishes? I'm working on getting all the tricks on my right hand down with my left. I have quite a lot down on my right hand but I realized after after a while a true card master is ambidexterious. The current one I'm working is on the charlier cut. I have it good but I want it perfect. So what are you guys working on?

Aug 31, 2007
Australia
I'm practicing a combo I chucked together. Madonna 3-60+Skater cut+SVM+ and closing with Carnahan and smear fans.
Also working on a little sequence I made recently.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
The twirl in the skater cut(close to make the full spin), J5(almost there, just need to work harder on my madonna), smoothing up my Molecule 4, trying to 100% achieve both armspreads and TG deck flip on molecule 2.

Later one I will work on M3 I guess...

Sep 1, 2007
Orange, CA
kevhonline.net
At the moment I'm trying to come up with a routine to a song I really like - finding over a minute's worth of flourishes that can be done smoothly and cover a variety material to a beat can be pretty tricky, but that's not to say it's impossible.

Give me at least 14 years. I'll be back from the mountains by then.

-Kev

Sep 1, 2007
lol u guys. good to see god bowen made it over here to burn me on all fronts.

i am working on: armspreads, springs, cuts, fans, shuffles, "pharoah" weaves, stripouts, anti-faros, card shooting/throwing/spinning/brushing/juggling, productions, vanishes, routining, scheming, dreaming, and cleaning. plus a couple secret projects.

double, totally stoked to hear you are starting ambidextrously ;) you're gonna be huge i already know.

Sep 3, 2007
London
i am working on: armspreads, springs, cuts, fans, shuffles, "pharoah" weaves, stripouts, anti-faros, card shooting/throwing/spinning/brushing/juggling, productions, vanishes, routining, scheming, dreaming, and cleaning. plus a couple secret projects.

Faro* Kinda funny since you spelt it correctly in Anti-Faro.

Nov 6, 2007
double, totally stoked to hear you are starting ambidextrously ;) you're gonna be huge i already know.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou very much.

Sep 1, 2007
Faro* Kinda funny since you spelt it correctly in Anti-Faro.

lol yea ever since I saw a n00b spell it like that (actually it was here on t11) then I decided that's the cooler way to spell it so that's the way it's gonna be from now on.

to make this on topic I add what I'm NOT learning right now: perching, two hand cuts, aerials, displays, dribbles, drops (this means flat drops/waterfalls not literally just dropping cards), and finally any deck-destroying flourishes such as lepauls , curly-Q fans, automatic flower fans/virtual electric decks, etc.

double decker you're welcome, hey if you want you can pm me and ask about any of your "new" moves if you want to verify their originality before releasing them on our fellow n00blins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results