What is your favorite deck?

Mar 12, 2011
Hey guys! Lets see what everyone's currently favorite deck is. For example my favorite deck right now is the v6 deck by D&D.

Apr 20, 2010
Bikes. They're normal, everyone expects them, no-one thinks they're gimmicked at all. They work fine for flourishes. They're cheap. They're relatively durable.

They're awesome.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Its not random or retarded. I simply wanted to see what the most common favorite deck is among the community. So i'm collecting information. Kinda like a poll to determine the most favored deck. I didn't say it in my post but ive been curious about it for a while.

There's already a thread in this similar matter put up quite recently. Maybe retarded was a strong word. I think what he meant was unnecessary and irrelevant. People are trying to keep the forums amongst magicians in a progressive state. Threads like this are just not useful in any way. But enjoy your thread by all means, I hope and im sure you will get alot of responses on who likes what.

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Its not random or retarded. I simply wanted to see what the most common favorite deck is among the community. So i'm collecting information. Kinda like a poll to determine the most favored deck. I didn't say it in my post but ive been curious about it for a while.

"What is your favorite magician?"... What is your favorite deck?" Today is, see who can make the most useless post day.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
My favourites would have to be The Tally-Ho circle backs. They look ellegant, flourish well, and are reasonably priced!

Ditto. They're not a lot more expensive than bikes and last almost twice as long. Perfect for flourishing, great for magic and once again, awesome for sustaining all sorts of abuse.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results