What is your favorite trick(s)?

May 17, 2008
Yup my favorit tricks are -Indecent- by Wayn Houchin-5Speed- by Chris Kenner and -the 3 card monte
:D

I find that the classic 2CM is always a killer and I choose to keep that in my favorite tricks list.

Others would be Cameo 1+2 (gotta love sandwich routines :p), my own Queendom routine (another sandwicher), 5 Speed (simple yet genius), and I'll leave the list to just 5.

I don't own many single effects or dvds (only got 2, saving up though).

~PaCo

Dec 13, 2007
CARDS

Parallel
2 card monte
stigmata
Invisible palm
ACR

COINS

silver dream
one coin routine
3 fly
coinbite

MISC

missing link
factory sealed (but i haven't performed in a couple of weeks)
sinful (but i stopped performing for a reason that limited me from doing the effect)

Feb 28, 2008
I feel that the performer is more important than the trick. And it's not even about skill, but how a trick is performed that makes it great and interesting.

Personally, I like ACRs. I love watching ACRs and seeing how a magician puts their own spin on the classic. I really love Brian Tudors the Heckler as it really is just a bad ass ACR.

As far as what I perform myself, I love doing a transpo where the card ends up in their hands.

Nov 6, 2007
My favorite trick is learning how to use the search engine. I mean, you get so many results on what you want to know, it's unbelievable! Fools spectators all the time too.

Holy crap eh?

Sep 1, 2007
The Ultimate Ripoff--Paul Harris
Unshuffling Rebbecca--Paul Harris
The Deep--Chris Kenner
Long Gone Silver--Chris Kenner
Hellbound Spellbound--Chris Kenner
Card to Mouth--D&D Handling
Thank You Le Paul--Syd Segal, Paul Le Paul
Packet Lie Detector--Syd Segal

Just a few of my faves. Yes, I said the word "faves."

Jun 3, 2008
Mine would have to be...
(From best to last)

Stigmata
Fallen
Mercury Aces
Kings rising levitation (Not really cards but yeah)
Indecent
Crime - Ultragaff
NineSPLOSION - Ultragaff

(None of them are bad, they are all my favourite, just the ones I love doing best)

-Littleking

Jun 4, 2008
LaGrange, Georgia
I also love "Indecent" by WH. I am an "old timer" and most of my magic is old. I am just learning about all the new stuff out there. Magic has come a long way and I have a lot of catching up to do. Please be patient with my lack of knowledge about all the new stuff.

Stigmata, by a long way. Wayne I can't get over how awesome it is.
Apart from that I love here then there and two card monte. (Yeah I love it simple, I'm perfectly able to do difficult stuff but I get better reactions with the simple stuff.)

i love the collectors plot with a passion. Roy Walton is my homeboy. and i seem to enjoy strange, outthere card routines. unshuffling rebbecca is a fine example or that full deck oil and water by john bannon. Boogey woogey aces is fun too by him. but, all in all, i like sleights more then the in front of the curtain work.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Benjamin Earls' Thought of Card in Pocket.

I take a card out of the deck, and openly, yet subtely, place it in my jacket pocket.

I ask for you to think of a playing card. I openly, and cleanly - ergo without palming - remove the card from my pocket.

It is your, thought of card.

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results