What should I get: 1st ed. or 2nd ed. Smoke & Mirrors?

Jan 3, 2008
Aside from magician, I also consider myself a custom card collector (so I have to have all E and T11 decks ;) ). But now that the Smoke and Mirrors 2nd ed. are almost out, I got to thinking: which ed. should I get?

For those that own Smoke/Mirrors, do they say 1st ed. anywhere on the box? And are the 2nd ed. going to be different in any way? Thanks for reading. :)

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
If it's just for a card collection, I'd say get the first edition. If it's for use, I'd say either since changes aren't gonna be made (or so I hear).

Jan 3, 2008
If it's just for a card collection, I'd say get the first edition. If it's for use, I'd say either since changes aren't gonna be made (or so I hear).

Well actually, I was thinking about getting two Smokes and two Mirrors, so that I could have one sealed deck of each and one deck of each to play with and try out. :)

But if there really is no difference in editions, then I might as well get the 1st ed. from D&D's site because what's the point in waiting for a 2nd ed. that's exactly the same? ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results