What should I get for Christmas?

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Hey there, i've been doing close-up magic for about a year now and i wonder what i should get next. I guess i know most of the basics like double-lifts, false shuffles, grips and how to force a card. I also know the pass, tho it's not perfect :)

I would really like to try learning from a book rather then from a DVD, but DVD's work aswell... i guess ;p

So, what do you more experienced ones think i should get?

Thanks, Marb

Oct 17, 2007
I suggest "easy to master card miracles" by michael ammar..
learn from the best..
i really enjoy the Super practice portion which includes the slo-mo version of the technique..
have fun.. happy holidays!! :)

Sep 4, 2007
I suggest "easy to master card miracles" by michael ammar..
learn from the best..
i really enjoy the Super practice portion which includes the slo-mo version of the technique..
have fun.. happy holidays!! :)

Those DVD's are great but maybe if you're gonna rack up the money get the 2 volume set Books of Wonder. I've heard it's amazing and great for close up magicians.:D

Oct 6, 2007
Thats a really tough question.
LOADS of things you could buy.
I would suggest learning the classic/great card effects:
Ambitious Card
2 Card Monte
Here Then THere
Biddle Trick

Then, you could learn other greats effects from the ROyal Road to Card magic (IDK if it has the tricks i said above), card college (again, im not sure), or could could try out ninja 1 & 2 from ellusionist.

Born to perform card amgic by penugin is a great thing also, it teaches the tricks i asid above.

Aug 31, 2007
I highly recommend the Card College series. It covers just about everything possible with a deck of cards. Start with Vol. 1, and then work your way up. :)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
RRTCM is more of a beginner book but it's always good no matter what level you are, but I recomend just like some people before me, if you are serious about cards buy CArd COllege series

Sep 9, 2007
The DVD that got me started was born to perform card magic from penguin.

there are lots of other good card dvd's from dan and dave buck, but they're a little advanced,

if i were u, i'd pick up "the expert at the card table", it's like 5 bucks but there's a lot of valuable information

oh, and the system, it has the easiest stuff in the world in it, just kidding,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results