What should I say?

Aug 15, 2017
Depends on what you feel, right?

There's no guide-book to questions like these, whatever you can come up with is an answer to this question.

You should do some introspection and really think what YOU feel.

Or else, just use some gags...Antonio's one is pretty good tbh :)

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Jan 2, 2016
California
Depends on what you feel, right?

There's no guide-book to questions like these, whatever you can come up with is an answer to this question.

You should do some introspection and really think what YOU feel.

Or else, just use some gags...Antonio's one is pretty good tbh :)
I usually put on this persona of being clumsy where it seems like the magic just kinda happens and I'm not sure why or how it does.

Jul 26, 2016
Some great replies by other members here. I take kind of a comedic approach to those kinds of questions from spectators. On one hand, I don't want to tell a bald-faced lie, since most everything I do depends on sleight of hand, subtlety, math, or in some cases, clever gimmicks, but on the other hand, I don't want to flat out say, "No, magic isn't real." So, on those occasions that I am asked the question, "Is magic real," or something similar, I jokingly say, "Why yes, of course. In fact, I can magically triple your money. Just place all your money here in my hand." As they brighten up and/or act as if they are reaching for their money, I say, "I will take it home tonight and if it works, I'll send it to you in the mail." Never fails to bring a smile...

Sep 1, 2017
I'd watch Chris Ramsays video on the matter: "getting caught doing a magic trick!! (How to deal with laypeople)".

He covers what he personally says and more like "what do I say when people ask how I did that" and "what to do when people tell me to show their friend".

I hope this helps.♤

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results