What Should I Start With?

Oct 11, 2007
I think that I would like to start in flourishing and my b-day is coming up! I know the basics though such as sybil, charlier, reverse-charlier, card shooting, one-handed fan, thumb fan, pressure fan, card spin, etc. So I was wondering what I should start with. The Trilogy, The System, Motion?

-emagician:cool:

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I think that I would like to start in flourishing and my b-day is coming up! I know the basics though such as sybil, charlier, reverse-charlier, card shooting, one-handed fan, thumb fan, pressure fan, card spin, etc. So I was wondering what I should start with. The Trilogy, The System, Motion?

-emagician:cool:

I would go with Motion only because it's easier than The System and The Trilogy. And I personally think the flourishes in Motion just look cooler, BUT D&D flourishes still kick some major a$$!!!!!

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I'm going to actually go in the total opposite direction and say that Motion has the hardest flourishes in my opinion. I don't own the Flourishes DVD of The Trilogy, but out of the System and Motion, I'd say Motion is harder.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I was thinking of Lethal, not Motion.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Based on what you already know I would go with Motion first because there is much more variety in terms of skill level. There will be some easier things and some more challenging flourishes. Next I would go with the System and follow with Trilogy flourishes as Trilogy is sort of based (in a way) off the System.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results