What to buy - Guardians or Wynn's?

Oct 16, 2007
Ok, well the topic says it all BUT, I want to know which one would be a better buy? I personally like the guardians' look...and the AoS. I also like the design of the Wynn's and seemingly they are the next best thing to the Jerry's, if I can click the "Buy" button before they're sold out.

Assuming I can get either with "ease", which one would be worth my while?

The Guardians feel almost exactly like normal Bikes. Maybe a little bit thicker.

But I am totally in love with the Wynns right now. They feel awesome to me. I went ahead and ordered another brick (that brings me up to 24 of them), but I just love these cards.

If I were you, I'd grab the Wynns. They are on sale from 12:00 midnight to 12:11 AM tonight (no we're-only-releasing-250 nonsense), so they should be very easy to pick up. I'd go for them if I were you.

Sep 1, 2007
LOL the real answer to your question is "neither"

spend your money on the new Shadow Masters from Ellusionist, 2nd edition guardians are better than the first, but they still sux compared to the Shadow Masters. dude I am obsessed with cards and I pay a lot of attention to the actual quality of them, NOT the fanboy-appeal.

if you have fanboy appeal than by all means get wynns and guardians. but if you're looking to spend your money on the top quality cards, it's Shadow Masters right now dude.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
LOL the real answer to your question is "neither"

spend your money on the new Shadow Masters from Ellusionist, 2nd edition guardians are better than the first, but they still sux compared to the Shadow Masters. dude I am obsessed with cards and I pay a lot of attention to the actual quality of them, NOT the fanboy-appeal.

if you have fanboy appeal than by all means get wynns and guardians. but if you're looking to spend your money on the top quality cards, it's Shadow Masters right now dude.

How's the quality of the Shadows better compared to the regular Masters or the other E cards that have the UV500 finish?

Anyway, I think you should get a 12 pack of regular bikes for like 14 bucks at Sam's or Costco. You definitely get more for your money with that.

They definitely don't just feel like the normal Masters (I'm not saying that in a bad way or anything). I'd probably label their handling as a mix between the regular Masters and the Vipers.

They are absolute top quality cards, and probably my favorite of Ellusionist's custom cards.

Sep 1, 2007
I also have to agree with this, I really like their black tiger and ghosts (in my opinion the best)

I know that vipers should be the same , but they do not feel like they are as good. In the same way, shadow masters still seem better than all of them!!! they are the best handling cards I've ever used.

I don't really care about thickness because in my opinion a double lift isn't given away by how thick it is, they're given away by flashing an edge when the cards come misaligned.

OMG ITS TEH EXPOSURE SOME ONE ALERT THE MODS!!!

I was saying that they would be available from 12:00 midnight to 12:11 AM. That is 11 minutes.

Tonight, for 11 minutes (starting at midnight), the Wynns will be on sale. There will be no deck restriction this time around, but this time it will be a time restriction, as they will be selling as many decks as they can in 11 minutes.

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
I was saying that they would be available from 12:00 midnight to 12:11 AM. That is 11 minutes.

Tonight, for 11 minutes (starting at midnight), the Wynns will be on sale. There will be no deck restriction this time around, but this time it will be a time restriction, as they will be selling as many decks as they can in 11 minutes.

Woops, sorry. My brain [what's left of it, any ways] had a dumb stroke. :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results