What to do?

Nov 26, 2013
I have I card trick I want to release on the wire, but during the trick you have to use a card force. Should I just teach the force, even though it's not my own? Or should I say in the tutorial to look up "card force" on YouTube?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The best way would be to research to see who has the cull force on the market right now. I'm not sure of the time line of that one, so I'm not sure who invented it or at least published it first.

In the very least, you could say, "I use the cull force, but you can use any force you like" or something along those lines.

Apr 17, 2013
The best way would be to research to see who has the cull force on the market right now. I'm not sure of the time line of that one, so I'm not sure who invented it or at least published it first.

In the very least, you could say, "I use the cull force, but you can use any force you like" or something along those lines.

The first cull fore was J.N Hofzinser's so I'm guess it would be in Ottokar Fischer's Kartenk?nste (1910) or Zauberk?nste (1942)or some place else even before 1900. It can also be found on Daryl's DVDs along with Card college Vol 1 and Michael Close's Workers Vol 5 and Iain Moran The Cullfather just to name a few

Nov 26, 2013
The first cull fore was J.N Hofzinser's so I'm guess it would be in Ottokar Fischer's Kartenk?nste (1910) or Zauberk?nste (1942)or some place else even before 1900. It can also be found on Daryl's DVDs along with Card college Vol 1 and Michael Close's Workers Vol 5 and Iain Moran The Cullfather just to name a few
So obviously the inventor is dead. Would it be ok to teach the cull force, or should I do like ChristopherT said, and say "I use the cull force, but you can use whatever force you like."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results