What would happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2009
Hey all,

I have been thinking this for a while and have decided to finally do it. I am creating a thread where we can have discussions related to Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, and ninja related activities. I just really want to see what we allhave to say about it! And also what will happen..

So.. What do we have to say about it all?!

Brendan

May 9, 2008
I used to play with POGS in 6th-7th grade, before I discovered girls. I had quite an extensive collection of generic pogs. I only had a few of the official pog milkcaps. However I did have several official slammers and official pog playing mats. They were awesome! Gambling for children. What else could you want in life? I think I still have them stored away somewhere. Perhaps it's time for a pog related magic trick.... or not.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I used to play with POGS in 6th-7th grade, before I discovered girls. I had quite an extensive collection of generic pogs. I only had a few of the official pog milkcaps. However I did have several official slammers and official pog playing mats. They were awesome! Gambling for children. What else could you want in life? I think I still have them stored away somewhere. Perhaps it's time for a pog related magic trick.... or not.

Win although for my Aussie Magi First Series Loony Toon Tazo's > *

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
By the time POGs got popular, my school had already banned them due to paranoia regarding the slammers.

Hey all,

I have been thinking this for a while and have decided to finally do it. I am creating a thread where we can have discussions related to Danny Garcia's nunchuck skills, legos, pogs, and ninja related activities. I just really want to see what we allhave to say about it! And also what will happen..

So.. What do we have to say about it all?!

Brendan

I'm fairly sure this thread has nothing to do with magic, or anything related to it, other than the subject is a magician. Therefor this thread should be locked and deleted.

Aug 13, 2009
I'm fairly sure this thread has nothing to do with magic, or anything related to it, other than the subject is a magician. Therefor this thread should be locked and deleted.

I am under the assumption that you know this already, however this thread is just a fun little spinoff of the fact that the description of General Forums says that you can't discuss any of these things. I wanted to see what would happen. All in good fun, and in truth I thought it owuld have been locked and deleted already!

And Praetoritevong -
Seriously? Dang it, I thought I was the first to actually do anything about these topics. Do you know what happened to that old thread? And wow that ninja fails.. He shouldn't be allowed to call himself a ninja.

And just for William, let's make this somewhat magic oriented. Has anyone ever used nunchucks, legos, or pogs in a magic effect? Or what about a ninja related routine? I think the releaseof Smoke might help a ninja related routine.. Have a little ninja lego guy and talk about how sneaky ninja's are and make him disappear in a puff of smoke, Just like a ninja! Other thoughts?

Funny coming from the guy who spawned a 20-page thread about CandleJack. ...Hypocr

And do you know what? That thread got locked and deleted too! What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. You want to know what's fair? I also reported my own thread.

How now sir?

I have no problem with posting off topic threads, or creating them, so long as it's done with the knowledge that they won't or shouldn't last long.

Aug 13, 2009
I wouldn't say utterly pointless. The point just has absolutely positively nothing to do with magic. The point was to induce a smile or two :)

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Actually, you were kind of getting in everyone else's face, and then you got called out. As for the same level of consideration, why is it anyone's responsibility but T11's to control and maintain their own forum? They'll take care of it. Move on.

|| sean ||

Wow, I apologize. My poor humor was lost on this thread. I never meant to call you (or anyone) a hypocrite... I honestly just wanted to bring CandleJack back. Forgive my moronic choice of words. I do respect you and everyone on the forums wholly and completely, and I genuinely appreciate everyone's contributions to the discussions we all have. ...Except maybe this one.

Draven, I also sent a PM. Again, never meant to be confrontational at all. Just lighthearted. So sorry.

RS.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
OK fellas....I think everyone has had their bit of fun so being that the thread is going nowhere productive I will close it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results