What'd I miss?

Hey T11,

I haven't been here in a long, long time. I can't quite remember the last big thing that happened before I left, but I do remember that Andrei Jikh was the newest artist and The Wire was a running joke of something that would never be. I'm going to be brushing up on all the old stuff I used to do and love so I'm just wondering what's happened since. Big releases, site changes, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Apr 1, 2009
California
Michael James is the newest official artist, although Mayhew and Ekaterina have released some pretty big projects as well. The wire is now officially released as something. I don't know how long you've been gone... A LOT has been released since Jikh came out.

Well there's a LOT that has changed since then. The board has practically changed over with who it's active members are. The management has changed over a bit since you were here last too. I believe John Raiker is no longer a functioning part of Theory11, having been replaced by a handful of newer mods. Mueller is doing the Insider, a podcast kind of episodic video thing on magic, and the wire has come to fruition. While the building may not have changed much, it's got a whole new playground outside. Go, play, have fun in it!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
As Draven has mentioned, things have continually been growing as we move forward striving to be a great magic community now and in the future. The best thing about magic is you can always come back to it and it will be here waiting.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results