Whatever It Takes

Aug 18, 2008
A very beautiful girl just stopped by my dorm and wanted to see some magic. In my hands were my recently opened White Centurion cards. She commented about how pretty they were. I performed my ACR routine that destroys three cards. Now I am thinking, why didnt I just grab another deck!

So that got me thinking, anyone with a similar story? How far would you go to perform the perfect trick?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
A very beautiful girl just stopped by my dorm and wanted to see some magic. In my hands were my recently opened White Centurion cards. She commented about how pretty they were. I performed my ACR routine that destroys three cards. Now I am thinking, why didnt I just grab another deck!

So that got me thinking, anyone with a similar story? How far would you go to perform the perfect trick?

I had my recently opened last deck of ghosts, since I dont buy decks that often they meaned something to me.

I performed french kiss.

And I dont regret it ;)

May 3, 2008
Dear god why would you do such a thing? What type of mind games did she pull on you to get you to do a thing like that?

CURSE YOU WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Destroying a few cards is hardly a sacrifice at all for me.
Id expect much less from the kids on here who buy like 12 decks at a time.

I have given out the changed bills when performing Prophet for poor children in the slums of mexico among other things.

May 3, 2008
Destroying a few cards is hardly a sacrifice at all for me.
Id expect much less from the kids on here who buy like 12 decks at a time.

I have given out the changed bills when performing Prophet for poor children in the slums of mexico among other things.

wow. That's really nice. I think that really makes the effect better than just showing hundreds now and just putting them away

1) I got a hold of an ultra gaff the day before an event, then gave 1/3 of it as souvenirs to the spectators on the event itself.
spectators are 18 girls during a girl's 18th birthday (debut). Who couldn't resist?
they're all wearing formal attire and look so hot..

2) I opened a deck of new brown wynns, and while flourishing outside the street to test it out, half fell in the puddle.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Maybe it was because the girl was pretty?

Seriously, sometimes I feel like people here would copulate their love for cards.

Magic < Girls

G

You know you're a performer when you will place the performance for a single individual above all else.

I've been caught stuck at a gig workign way later than I was paid to do because I had made promises to a few tables or groups that I would perform for them and just couldn't get to them in time during my set.

Did you at least get her room number?

Aug 18, 2008
You know you're a performer when you will place the performance for a single individual above all else.

I've been caught stuck at a gig workign way later than I was paid to do because I had made promises to a few tables or groups that I would perform for them and just couldn't get to them in time during my set.

Did you at least get her room number?

I ended up getting much more than that ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results