What's the best book for flourishing?

Jan 3, 2008
I've been looking everywhere, but I just haven't been able to find a good book for flourishing that everyone loves. For card magic, there's Royal Road to Card Magic, which everyone here SWEARS by. But what about for flourishes?

I heard the the Encyclopedia of Flourishes is a good resource, but that it's better to just get Xtreme Beginnerz first because the Encyclopedia is a bit hard (yes, I AM a beginner, so please recommend something easy to pick up on ;) ) So what book is the best out there? Or should I go ahead and get the Xtreme Beginnerz DVD? Thanks for reading. :)

-killer : kam

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
the best book for flourishes is the encylopeedia of flourishes.. aka the bible of flourishes =) u wont find any book better than this =P

Sep 2, 2007
I think that both the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes and Xtreme Beginnerz are two excellent starting resources.

The Encyclopedia, in my opinion, is probably the best book out there, and depending on whether you would like to read or watch a DVD will probably determine which resource is better suited for you. XB is much more affordable and, of course, you have the liberty of visualizing the moves, but I believe that the Encyclopedia has more moves in it than XB.

In addition, feel free to check out this thread with some valuable information about the Encyclopedia, XB, and other resources, but, as stated above, the best book would be the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes.

Cheers,
JTM

Jan 3, 2008
Thanks for the replies, guys. :) Ok, so now I think that I'm going to go ahead and get the Encyclopedia. Where do you think the best place to buy it from is? Please provide links if you can. :)

-killer : kam

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results