What's the name of this trick?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by formula, May 21, 2012.

  1. Been searching magic sites for a while and I tried searching the forum but to no avail so now I'm hoping one of you will know.
    What's the name of the trick where someone holds their hand in a fist, you (the magician) holds a lighter near yours or someone else's hand and the other spectator's hand suddenly starts to heat up? A few magicians have done this on TV and I'm sure I've seen it advertised on a magic site before but I can't seem to find it now.

    If anyone knows the name of the trick let me know please.
  2. Yeah it seems to me like there's some sort of chemical involved. I dont think it would be proper to expose people to chemicals both without their permission, and without knowledge of any pre-existing conditions or allergies they may have.
  3. Thanks you two. Not sure whether I'd ever perform this but it's for a friend that want's to replicate the old version he used to do with the little chalk stick.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results