What's your favorite card trick using Loops?

Dec 21, 2007
Mines the haunted pack... its so simple, and people love it.

Also... this is kinda off of that, but ellusionist sells 100ft of the loops.
ive broken some in the past and tried to retie them, so does anyone know how to tie them.

Personally, I perform "Hair" more than anything. It is simply stunning to audiences, and is truly breath-taking.

About loop tieing, I'm horrible at tieing knots in general. There is alternative methods but, to tie a loop is apparently pretty difficult.

If you post around different forums I'm sure someone can help, if no one is able to here.

-RA69

Edit::Well, I mis-read the topic and it said Card Trick. Well to be honest I don't use loops on cards that much but, if I was going to say something it would be Static. Easy, and effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I perform "Hair" more than anything. It is simply stunning to audiences, and is truly breath-taking.

About loop tieing, I'm horrible at tieing knots in general. There is alternative methods but, to tie a loop is apparently pretty difficult.

If you post around different forums I'm sure someone can help, if no one is able to here.

-RA69

Edit::Well, I mis-read the topic and it said Card Trick. Well to be honest I don't use loops on cards that much but, if I was going to say something it would be Static. Easy, and effective.

Static doesn't use loops...

One of my favorites have i've ever seen is Justin Miller's "The Force"... really amazing and spooky easy effect.

Sharp

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results