Whats your favorite effect?

Which1, out of my all my top fav. tricks?...

• Fraud

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Distortion

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Stigmata

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Warning

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • or, Tricycle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
This is what clutters up these forums. C'mon man, if you get bored, go practice. Don't use this thread as your playground. We're here to learn and further this place, this scene. Threads liike these really aren't helping.

Ty

This is what clutters up these forums. C'mon man, if you get bored, go practice. Don't use this thread as your playground. We're here to learn and further this place, this scene. Threads liike these really aren't helping.

Ty

Sorry, i realy dont have any magic friends to talk to, esecpt u guys, and i just want ur opion, once again sorry for the bother.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
right now, stigmata.. impromyu, no reset, i havent revieved distortion yet, so i dunno what to say..but it will be good

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
stigmata is the best trick for me , it works for all ages i mean seriously i made 50 people run and scream at school

imagine yourself as a spectator watching a guy do stigmata and u dont know how he does i mean C'MON !

te first time i saw the vid on E i was like WOW , WH is definatly pranormal or something so i immediatly bought it

unfortunatly the trick is too "simple" if someone sees u , ure done:(

STIGMATA FTW

Please, if you are going to create a poll, include a "None of the above" or some similar option in the event that the participants do not want to select one of your choices. Otherwise this becomes like Stephen Colbert's final question to a number of his guests "George W. Bush, great president or greatest president?" It is funny on the Colbert Report because almost everyone he asks this question to would does not believe either answer is acceptable. It is only frustrating here when polls do not provide an "out" It also will provide skewed data (not that thee polls would be considered scientific) as people who do not do/own/like the listed effects cannot vote.

Aug 31, 2007
My favorite effect is Distortion - But I think I do Stigmata more than Distortion...

It was tough choice, but I picked Distortion.

-|P54

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results