What's your favorite trick?

Jan 1, 2013
Hey guys
My favorite trick is Victoria by Zach Mueller! That is beautiful card control.

And whats your favorite trick?

Are we talking trick that we perform personally, or favorite trick period?

Personally I love Shimada's dove production act. It's just beautiful, but I don't perform productions.

My personal favorite trick, currently, is probably a book test from Rick Roth. Evil little thing it is...

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I really enjoy to perform my colour change which i call the rain change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7E0i68AK40 .
And i also like to perform Oz pearlman's Redux.

Well, it's good that you are deleting the tutorials you have on you Youtube channel in a week. Better if you take them down now.

Second, delete all of the magic you've "traded." Yes, that is obvious what you are doing from your feed. That is piracy and it is illegal. Buy the magic you perform.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
And whats your favorite trick?

The favorites that I'm working on now are my version of Tom Stone's Benson Burner and Jim Steinmeyer's Concerto for Pasteboards. Favorite trick that I don't perform - Kalin and Ginger's version of Alan Wakeling's Thin Sawing.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
What's my favorite trick? Anything that I happen to perform that will brighten someone's day. Anything that I perform that makes a spectator gasp or scream. An effect that takes away the worry or pain from their busy day. Anything that suspends reality for just a few moments in that person's life. I want my spectator walking away with a feeling or a mental image that they will keep with them for the rest of their life. That's my favorite trick.

Jul 13, 2010
My favorite trick to watch: Jason Latimer`s "Glass Cups & Balls"
My favorite tricks I`m working on:
Jay Sankey`s "Mr Clean Coins Across",
Woody Aragon`s "The Human Scale" + "Dorset"
Darwin Ortiz` "52-pickup" + "Passing Through"
Roy Walton`s "The Smiling Mule"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results