When do you reckon the Smoke & Mirrors v6 will come out?

Jun 25, 2011
I've just read the news on dananddave.com and they unveiled their new Smoke & Mirrors v6, although, they did not mention the release date. So, how long will it take for them to actually release the cards? You see, I don't know how much it took in the past. The problem is that I'm going on a vacation for a week in a week, and it would be quite unfortunate for me if they get released during my vacation, since I will most likely not be able to access the internet there, and I've heard that in the past Smoke & Mirrors used to sell out during the same day that they were released. So if I knew that they are likely to get released when I go on the vacation, I would at least try to prepare somehow, and if I knew that they won't be releasing them on my vacation, I won't have worry about it. So if someone has any idea about when do these cards get released, please tell me, I'll be very glad if you did so :). Also, if you're not sure (well, since no-one knows when they release you can't really be sure, but if you had a lot of experience in the past then your opinion would be more likely to be true than a speculation of some novice) please say it in your comment.

Jun 25, 2011
Thanks for your help guys, I'll try to prepare somehow. But does any of you know in how much time do these cards sell out? Perhaps the stuff that I've heard that they sell out in hours is just rumors, and maybe they take a whole week to sell out.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
How do you know that? I didn't see any reference to the release date in here:
http://www.dananddave.com/playingcards/smoke-mirrors-v-6-first-look/

They stated that before. But sometimes it doesn't work out that way. However, they usually release them 1-2 weeks after they have unveiled them.

And to answer your other question, the first release sells out in about 1 day and then the second release for those of us who have missed it sells out in about 3-4 hours.

And yes, they usually release them at 11 PM EST on Fridays.

Hope that helped a bit.

Jun 25, 2011
Thank you all very much, you were very helpful. Now I'm at least aware of what to expect and will prepare myself accordingly :).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results