When is the Release of the V7's? Do you know?

Hi there,

Today I've been thinking of somethings of which I might like to get for xmas (I know its like 4 months away, but I think its good to get ideas). I'd like sony vegas pro 11, some decks, but especially some v7's. All I would like to know is when are they being sold, where and how much? I know that you may not know, but if you like researching these type of things, and you happen to know, I'd be extremely grateful.

So, please leave a comment below, I always like to read what you have to say, so why not leave a comment.

And see ya' soon :p

j.p

Jul 10, 2012
Birmingham
www.twitter.com
Dan and Dave said 'this fall'. So that could mean late September-December. smoke and Mirrors usually sell out very quickly though. But Dan and Dave always say something big is coming out on their Twitter or Facebook, so keep an eye on those.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Does anyone know if Dan and Dave sell their products wholesale? It seems like they only sell directly from their website these days and don't cater for businesses that want to stock their products.

Sep 1, 2012
Very good question

I asked D&D via their site, their respone: "The rumors are true! Smoke & Mirror v7's will release this fall!"

So we have that to look forward too, I already have money set aside for a brick lol.

- E

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results