When Will My Odyssey Shipment Be In

Oct 18, 2016
Hello, My name is Alex and I have been fascinated with card tricks for about 4 years now. I am beginning to get into larger tricks, and I had 50 dollars worth of gift cards for a trick. I obviously picked Odyssey. I have seen the video and I am even more excited to preform. I placed the order yesterday, November 7th. Any idea of when the product will arrive? I have chosen the free shipping. I appreciate this website and all the effort they have put into it. Thank you Theory11!!!!!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello, My name is Alex and I have been fascinated with card tricks for about 4 years now. I am beginning to get into larger tricks, and I had 50 dollars worth of gift cards for a trick. I obviously picked Odyssey. I have seen the video and I am even more excited to preform. I placed the order yesterday, November 7th. Any idea of when the product will arrive? I have chosen the free shipping. I appreciate this website and all the effort they have put into it. Thank you Theory11!!!!!

Hey Alex! Welcome to theory11! We appreciate the kind words and support, and hope you enjoy everything you ordered. If you ordered yesterday, it is likely that it will be shipped out today or tomorrow due to the higher volume of orders on the weekends. Rest assured, it should be on the way to you in no time! Please don't hesitate to ask questions or get involved here in the forums; our members from all over the world are always willing to help out. You can also reach out to us directly at http://www.theory11.com/support for any questions, concerns, or issues you are having with the site. Have a great week, and enjoy Odyssey when it arrives!

Reactions: alexdennis06
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results