When will the Jones Change be released?

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
Does anybody know when the jones change video will be released? I read that they said it was going to be released during the week, but that was two weeks ago. Any updates on this?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I can't wait for it either. I just wish that the Buck twins will also teach to wicked card spin stuff they do right before the Jones Change. They do something similar in the beginning of the Click Change and I bought that thinking they would teach it, but sadly...they don't.

Shane K.

I can't wait for it either. I just wish that the Buck twins will also teach to wicked card spin stuff they do right before the Jones Change. They do something similar in the beginning of the Click Change and I bought that thinking they would teach it, but sadly...they don't.

Shane K.

Actually they do teach it. I think the one on the click change may be the center double, which is a great move by itself. but they do teach it on the trilogy and they probabely will on the video the release.and also they call it card twirl.
Hope that helped,
Michael

Aug 31, 2007
Maine, USA
the spin he was referring to is actually taught in the change. On the trilogy, dave teaches the jones change id say 50% correct,which is the spinning flourish move he does at the beginning. Even if you don't have the trilogy, the spin flourish at the beginning of the jones change i'm sure will be taught on the dan&dave / theory11 tutorial.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
No, but the twirl move taught along with the Jones Change wasn't the exact same one as in the performance (of Jones change); that is, the arm movement is not exactly the same.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
If you have not bought the Trilogy yet, will you still be able to get the Jones change free? Or do you have to pay for it?

Thanks.

Yes, I belive that we were told by some of the Theory11 crew that even if you don't have The Trilogy the Jones Change will be downloadable 100% free for everybody.

Well then, I'll have to pick up The Trilogy pretty soon. Those card twirls are just wicked...

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results