when will the preview for "witness" be available?

Sep 1, 2007
when is the witness preview going to be availible it sounds awesome i want to see it though

Witness is Lee Asher's Deuce Bag effect re-released in video form. If you can find any performance of videos of Deuce Bag, you have found a performance of Witness (they're the same thing), although I haven't found any performance videos of it yet (I was curious, too :p).

Sep 2, 2007
when is the witness preview going to be availible it sounds awesome i want to see it though

On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
* Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Its in the rules,the little sticky on top.

Sep 2, 2007
That Diego's post wasn't grammatically correct. In fact, it was grammarless.

Actually, Diego's post was grammatically and politically correct, but instead was punctuation-less. :D

Also, stating "every T11 workers read this please," usually turns "T11 workers" away from the thread. Just a tip.

Cheers,
JTM

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Illiterate or not illiterate -- the preview is coming soon!

After several PMs - Here's an answer to why we changed the piece's name to WITNESS, even though I believe it's pretty obvious.

One of THEORY11's goals is to teach youth the history of magic, express our deep-rooted foundations - all while having a good time. The team at T11 felt my original title 'deuce bag' was a bit apropo for this site and its members.

We agreed, and changed the title to -- WITNESS.

After talking with the t11 team, most of them felt they WITNESSED something magical after watching me perform it. Therefore, WITNESS was chosen as the title.

This is the first time my piece has been shot on video. Every nuance and detail has been filmed by WH and DH to ensure you're going to learn it, and more importantly --- perform it.

If you have any more questions, comments, or you just want to get something off your mind, PM me or email me at lee@leeasher.com

Who's excited to see WITNESS now???

Asher

Sep 1, 2007
alright im just wondering what the change was going to be like you shake tha bag and it changes.or wipe your hand over and it changes or you turn it over in the beginning and when you pick it up it changes thats all but i think it will be awesome

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
In my opinion, there's nothing more powerful than a transformation in between the spectator's hands!

Remember -- do you want to be a 'Witness' or a 'bystander'?

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
AWESOME!!!!!! i was going to get it either way but in between hands im getting it must buy im getting it on the pre orders!

Sep 2, 2007
Its in the rules,the little sticky on top.

I believe that would be:

"It's in the rules, [space!] the little sticky on top."

Or, to get rid of that ugly comma splice/sentence fragment thing:

"It's in the rules in the little sticky on top."

Let he who is without sin throw the first salamander.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results