Where can can I find bulk loads of magnets in diff sizes? Also what is your go to deck to perform

Aug 2, 2018
Buffalo
I was wondering if anyone knows how or where I can get magnets of all different sizes such as some slim ones, regular fitted ones and other types. Please let me know and also please comment on what your favorite deck is that you use most while performing. I would appreciate both answers. Thanks so much!!

Dec 1, 2013
Amazon is great for magnets, they have some really strong neodymium magnets for sale that are fairly cheaply.

Monarchs are my favourite performance deck. Closely followed by Madison Rounders

Aug 2, 2018
Buffalo
I have some many decks I like I can't choose from them. I would have to say that some of my favorite decks are Dan and Dave's Plaid cards- there so thin and extremely fun to play with. I also like the Monarchs, 1st V2, Nocs, DKNG, Drifters, White Lions series B, and Daniel Madisons Trawlers and Rounders.
If I had to pick 3 I would use White Lions series B, Drifters, and Monarchs. Theres so many options for cards now its absolutely crazy. Let me know your thoughts and some of your other favorite cards!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results