Where can I get STUDS or Aladdin 1001 (preferably blue)?

Dont mean to be picky but I would like to say that the blue in the aladdins are incredible (in my opinion). But getting back to the main point I was wondering where I could get some of these decks. Please let me know I'm tired of using Bikes and I want to get some TH9 so I can try something new. I find the design on the regular bikes starts to get boring. I'm gonna order some safety backs from E and maybe get some other decks. Could someone please let me know where I can get some of these.
And also what's the difference between the old studs and the new studs?
I have heard the design on the new ones is duller. I think the aladdins are amazing and could someone please let me know if they are worth getting I have heard they feel great and i think they look great.
If anyone could answer these questions that would be great,
Thanks a lot,
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Studs at walgreens. People say old ones are better than new ones, OLD studs are brighter in their back design where new ones are darker.

magicbox sells alladins i think, they are like bikes in singapore

I think I should just make a FAQ about Aladdins... they seem to be getting really popular nowadays.

Can't imagine why.

-Kev

I Have only recently found out about them that's why I started this thread and I was thinking about getting some of eBay I think they look really nice and I have heard they feel great to. Also, I think that would be a great idea.

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Go to cards4magic.co.uk, they stock all the decks you want and more. In case you didn't know aladdin's are plastic coated, good for cuts but clump a bit for my taste.

Sep 1, 2007
Older Studs are thinner. You can get those on eBay along with Aladdins. My favorite eBay card dealer is Full Boat Dealer

Just in case anyone was curious I recently bought some cards from Full Boat Dealer and he was great, with super fast shipping and whatnot.

i was going to buy some Aladdins but I decided I couldn't afford some more cards I probably wouldn't use. And then I went ahead and bought some vintage bikes.

Ah...the addiction.

I'm not a big fan of plastic coating (from my limited experience with Aviators) but then again I use the same cards for magic and cardistry so my favorites are ones that are good for both, hence, I like Air Cushion or the UV500 finish. Then again..I'm a noob. Heh..

Sep 1, 2007
I have a blue stud if you'd be willing to offer? Hit me a pm if you're interested.

I also have 2 jumbo indexes red and a pinochle.

Sep 1, 2007
or 12.50.... heh

apparantly they're still selling old ones for $2 a pack down in like uh, puerto rico and stuff.

personally I got some aladdins and the design looks cool but I hate the cards... they're like aviators, they are plasticy and bend really easy and keep permanant crimps. terrible cards! :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results