Where can I learn J. Bayme's double lift?

Feb 9, 2009
Reno, NV
Well, I'm not sure if it's his standard double lift, but he does it in the Classic Color Change video and it's quite sexy.

Is there a source of where I can learn it?

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
I think you can find it in Dan & Dave's Trilogy. The double lifts works similar just like how you'll pick up a Jones Change or Click Change, but being left on the deck after the lift itself.

Hope this helps.

Sep 3, 2007
Well, I'm not sure if it's his standard double lift, but he does it in the Classic Color Change video and it's quite sexy.

So why don't you marry him? Just work on the doubles you know, there is not much to learn from a flouishy double besides singularity.

Jan 28, 2009
Flashy doubles make the double look less possible to a layman, and look sexy to magicians. There's no harm in him wanting to learn some variations on a double lift, and it'll help his card handling when he gets to the stage where he realizes the less attention you draw to a double the better.

Wow. What the heck is wrong with this forum, lol. A flashy double isn't the be all and end all, but someone asking where he can learn something results in non constructive bs near enough constantly these days.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow. What the heck is wrong with this forum, lol. A flashy double isn't the be all and end all, but someone asking where he can learn something results in non constructive bs near enough constantly these days.

How is that non constructive bs? He is telling the thread starter to work on the doubles he knows, and that singularity is most important in doubles. Sure, he made a "why don't you marry him" comment, but the purpose of his post was not to make fun of him, but to give him advice.

If that's not constructive, I don't know what is.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
If that's not constructive, I don't know what is.

Yo momma is. Hah, I'm joking.

I'm sorry, but ironically enough, you set me up for it. And in the plight of the thread starter, it is a simple double - I'm not sure if any 'owns' it per se.

But all you do is hold the playing card with your thumb on the bottom left corner, and ring finger on the top right corner (if you're right handed). Raise the double off the deck and flip it over with your pointer finger, pulling the top left corner upwards.

In hindsight, Jonathan does it reversed, with the thumb on the bottom right, middle finger on top left. BUt you can figure it out from there ;)

Play with it!

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results