Where can I learn this?

Jan 11, 2013
Dubai
I can't remember what volume its in will have to check when I get home, but im pretty certain there is a version of this in the Tarbell course.

Apr 17, 2013
It is in the Tarbell set as well as the big Tarbell book. Now if there was only a link on this forum where one could find said big Tarbell book for free this week only.

Apr 17, 2013
shameless promotion lol

I'm not with them. I'm just trying to get more people into books and the classic books. The Tarbell books, either the eight volume set or the reprint of the original, is something all magicians should have.

As for Lesson it is Lesson 27 The Famous Needle Trick or the Famous Houdini Needle Trick in the original mail order course.

Aug 30, 2012
I'm not with them. I'm just trying to get more people into books and the classic books. The Tarbell books, either the eight volume set or the reprint of the original, is something all magicians should have.

As for Lesson it is Lesson 27 The Famous Needle Trick or the Famous Houdini Needle Trick in the original mail order course.

I understand about wanting to get people to read more books. They have so many little buried treasures

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
That's also a nice DVD done on this by Steve Spill. It uses a slightly different method, but it is based off Tarbell's method.

shameless promotion lol
It was part of Conjuring Arts Summer Reading Program - you had to be on their mailing list and they gave a free PDF magic book each week of this summer with the Tarbell set being the last hoorah. It is beautifully reproduced and crisp clear copy w/illistrations, not just a lousy photocopy. Glad I got in early enough to get all the books they offered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results