Where do you buy T11 cards in the Philippines?

Jan 25, 2023
For those who live in the Philippines, where do you guys buy T11 decks aside from runit or cards district? Nothing against runit or cards district, I was just hoping to find another place who sells them for at least a bit nearer to msrp. I wish I could buy from here but shipping to the Philippines just costs me too much. The closest one I found so far is cutting edge, but they don't have the newer decks.

Oct 4, 2022
Penguin Magic has them at MSRP (like $9.95 for Star Wars, which T11 won't ship directly to Taiwan due to some kind of licensing rights limitation) with free shipping to Taiwan, so I imagine that the same is applicable to the Philippines. BTW, the MSRP jumps 25% two days from now acc. to a post here by T11's CEO j. bayme https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/theory11-pricing-update-february-2023.60771/ so you may want to order quickly. I don't know how long it will take for the MSRP increase to be reflected at Penguin.

Jan 25, 2023
Awesome! Thank you for this. It also appears that there is no Philippine option on shipping, but upon emailing Penguin Magic, turns out you need to send them a video of a government approved ID and the last 4 digits of your credit card as a verification. Hopefully I'll be approved before the MSRP increase!

Reactions: Dragonbones
Oct 4, 2022
No problem! It does take about 4-5 weeks for their stuff to arrive, so plan on being patient. Their prices (even before factoring in the free shipping) are also generally as good or better than other online sources like Vanishing Inc. Magic, playingcarddecks.com etc. Also, although VIM promises free shipping, you have to hit a high minimum purchase to get it, whereas at Penguin there's no minimum.

Feb 2, 2023
Where else can Filipino residents purchase T11 decks besides Runit or Cards District? I have nothing against Runit or Cards District; I was simply hoping to locate another store that sells them for a price that is at least somewhat closer to MSRP. I wish I could purchase from this site, but the cost of shipping to the Philippines is just prohibitive. Cutting Edge is the closest shop I've located so far, although they don't offer the more recent decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results